UK researchers 3D print Human Corneas for the first time UK researchers have developed 3D printed Human Corneas that...
Archive for month: July, 2018
Digital health conference, eHealth Innovation Days 2018 to be held in Flensburg, Germany The eHealth conference continues to provide...
Octave Bioscience raises $14 Million to develop digital solutions for neurodegenerative diseases California based diagnostic company Octave Biosciences has...
- Role of digital health in multi-factorial diseases | Solving complex disordersMarch 8, 2019
- Changing regulations can kill your digital health startup | Pay attention to digital health policyMarch 7, 2019
- 101 Innovative digital health, eHealth, mHealth startups in SwitzerlandMarch 6, 2019
- Placing a bet on platform business model in healthcare & winningMarch 5, 2019
- Now age with pride | Digital health startups transform elderly healthcareMarch 4, 2019
- Samsung launches fitness-focused wearables at Unpack 2019 EventMarch 1, 2019
- Experts call for digital transformation at 2nd healthcare innovation summit in HyderabadFebruary 27, 2019