Africa Health is leading exhibition of healthcare specialists across Africa. It provides you with the opportunity to network with experts and decision makers who deliver tech solutions for healthcare, academics and hospital administration.
Africa Health is an excellent platform to meet & network with local and worldwide companies in an attempt to build a prospective business in African healthcare market. It brings together a wide range of experts to discuss latest developments in the Medical & Pharmaceutical industry.
Arab Health involves discussions on clinical services, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals & other generalized medicines.
Next Arab Health Israel scheduled in May 2018 and registrations for the conference would be available here.
|Date||29th – 31st May 2018|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Informa Life Sciences Exhibitions|
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CMOs, CIOs, Manufacturers, Hosted Buyers, Delegates, Ministers of Health, Innovators & Researchers, Dealers & Distributors, Radiologists, Sonographers, Public health specialists. Gynecologists, General Practitioners, Consultants & registrars, Procurement directors, Biomedical engineers, Infection prevention & control personnel, Hospital management, Hospital engineers, Facilities planners, Doctors & registrars, Doctors & Nurses, Surgeons, Operational managers, Managing directors, Hospital managers & Heads of the department.
What is the program
- Leaders in Healthcare
- Medical Devices Procurement
- Imaging & Diagnostics
- Public Health
- Decontamination & Sterilization (CSSD)
- Obs-Gyne Case Reviews
- Healthcare Management
- Hospital Build
- Health Technology Lifecycle Management
- Ethics, Human Rights & Medical Law
- Quality Management
- Surgery Forum
- Analyzers for Clinical Chemistry
- Anesthesia Products Laboratory Diagnostic Equipment, Products & Instruments
- Diagnostic Equipment & Instruments
- Medical Supplies, Equipment for Surgeries and Hospitals
- Orthopaedic Implants & Instruments
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
- Point Of Care Testing
- Hospital Build, Furniture and Management Rehabilitation Aids
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Information and Communication Technology
- Suction Units
- Urine Chemistry Analyzers, Urine Analysis
- Amil Devchand, Chief Operations Officer at Lenmed Health Group
- Dr. Amit Thakker, Chairman of the Board at Africa Healthcare Federation, Kenya
- Dr. Bernard S Haufiku, Minister of Health, Namibia
- Mbuyazwe Magagula, Chief Executive Officer at Lodox
- Hon. Minister Dr. Sibongile Simelane, Minister of Health, Swaziland
|From 750 to 850 USD (Year 2016 )|
Africa Health offers you an opportunity to showcase your medical solutions and reach the targeted audience of the healthcare sector. It has 8, 338 m2 of exhibition space and expects more than 550 exhibitors in the upcoming event.
Image credit: Africa Health