Medical Japan is the most prominent exhibition of medical market possessing. It is Japan’s first trade show which covers all the products, trends and technologies for healthcare, clinical testing, diagnosis, and medicine.
Medical Japan is the best platform for entering Japan’s healthcare market and expanding business in the country. It offers an excellent opening to find your importers & distributors, and exhibit management conducts and gets distributor support service.
Medical Japan consists of 6 shows and gathers a large number of traders and allows you to meet all essential members under one roof.
Next Medical Japan scheduled in February 2018 and registration for the conference would be available two months before the event.
|Date||21st – 23rd February 2018|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd. & Supported by Union of Kansai Governments|
Who is the target audience
Hospitals, Dispensaries, Medical & Health Centers, Rehabilitation Institutes, Hospitals, Aided Living Facilities, etc. Lab Technicians, Lab Personnel, Doctors in Medical Institutions, Clinical Trial Centers, Distributors, Trading Companies, Hospital/Clinic owners, Management, Nurses, Medical engineers, Directors and Managers of Nursing Department, Nurses, Home-visit Nursing Institutes, Medical Experts, Universities & Researchers
What is the program
- How to Establish Bright Future with Community based Integrated Care Systems
- Top Medical Device Industry Leaders: Perspectives
- Japan’s National Policies to Further Develop the Medical Device Industry
- What Represents Innovation in Regenerative Medicine?
- Act on the Safety of Regenerative Medicine – Overview
- The Prospect of Medical Care and Nursing Care – The Manner of Desired Cooperation
- Pharmaceutical Industry in Japan: For Further Growth
- The Latest Trend and Prospects of Cooperation of Local Health Care
- Evaluation of ‘Quality of Medical Care’ and Efforts to Ensure Safety
- Possibilities and Problems of Medical Inbound Trip
- How to Implement Sterilization and Infection Control Measures
- The Secret of Hospital Management Facing the Future
- Applications of AI in the Field of Medicine
- Medical Care Innovation through Big Data
- The Latest Trends in ICT in Medical Care and Health Care Fields
- The Present and Future of Nursing Care and Senior Business
- Future Innovation through Nursing and Manufacturing
- The Current Situations of Venture Companies
- Minoru Kamata, Honorary Director at SUWA CENTRAL HOSPITAL
- Tsuneo Sakai, President at Japan Hospital Association
- Kaoru Manabe, Policy Planning Director & Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Uichi Koshimizu, Head of Regenerative Medicine Field at Asubio Pharma
- Kiyoko Okubo, Vice President at Japanese Nursing Association
- E-mail promotion to the huge database
- Onsite meetings with importers
- Marketing Opportunities
- Extensive Support
- Free Exhibition Ticket
|Space Only: On Request|
|Space & Shell: On Request|
Yes, Medical Japan offers you to exhibit your products & services to end users and expand your business. It expects more than 1000 exhibitors in an upcoming event.
Image credit: Medical Japan