Wired Health is an annual conference which exhibits how technology advancement is making waves in medical science. The conference gathers a wide range of start-ups, innovators, prominent technologists and policy makers from the field of health technology.
New ideas & products shown provide clinicians as well as to the visitors easier access to the tools and devices they need and data that matters. Hundreds of healthcare, pharma and technology influencers from around the world take part in this event and share a valuable business vision, human-factor philosophy and unique networking prospects.
Wired Health 2017 held at 30 Euston Square, London on 9th March.
|Overview Wired Health|
|Date||13th – 14th March 2018|
|Location||London, UK ( Location not announced yet )|
|Speakers||20 (90+ since 2014)|
|Organizer and host||Organized by WIRED|
You can contact WIRED event team for registration and ticket inquiries @email@example.com
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CIOs, Chief Medical Officers, Presidents & MDs of Companies, Digital Health Innovators Heads of Clinics, Medical Doctors, Surgeons, Scientists ,Clinical reporting staff, Researchers, Marketers, Business Development Managers, Strategists & Designers)
What is the program
- medicine and personal health
- Threat of Epidemics
- The Data Will See You Now
- End of Ageing
- New Therapies
- Extreme Medicine
- Disrupting Healthcare
- Unlocking the Brain
- How to address the ongoing HIV epidemic
- Data can conquer cancer
- The value in sequencing whole genomes
- Music can be used as medicine
- Medicine and mental health
- Research in extreme environments for medicine
- Deep machine learning is transforming medical imaging
- Inter-operability as the future of medical software
- Virtual reality is transforming training for surgeons
- How to better manage symptoms of menopause
- Dame Sally Davies, Chief medical officer for England, Department of Health
- Peter Piot, Microbiologist; co-discoverer of the Ebola virus
- Jasmin Fisher, Senior researcher, Microsoft Research Cambridge
- Sarah Harper, Director, Oxford Institute of Population Ageing
- Jessica Mega, Chief medical officer, Verily
Networking, WIRED Health is designed to provide relevant networking opportunities to business professionals in healthcare and make productive connections.
Yes, WIRED Health enables a platform for entrepreneurs called “Startup Stage” to present their new ideas, solutions, and technology. They aim to bring innovative and fast growing companies on stage and help them to submit their stories to the special convention of innovators, investors, pharma professionals and health care specialists.
|Limited Practitioner / NHS: Full Access Pass for 249£ + 49.80£ VAT|
|Limited Student: Full Access Pass for 199£ + 39.80£ VAT|
|Industry Early Bird: Full Access Pass for 999£ + 199.80£ VAT (Save 300£ if by booked by 31st October 2017)|
|Public Sector or Charity: Full Access Pass for 499£ + 99.80£ VAT (Save 200£ if by booked by 31st October 2017)|
|Start-up: Full Access Pass for 499£ + 99.80£ VAT (Save 300£ if by booked by 31st October 2017)|
|Start-up: Full Access Pass for 699£ + 139.80£ VAT|
|Start-up Steam: Track Pass for 249£ + 49.80£ VAT|
WIRED Health has sponsorship and innovation zone for exhibitors to show their products and services.
Image Credit: Wired Health