Forbes Healthcare Summit
Forbes Healthcare Summit brings together top leaders, policymakers, executives, patients and scientists to address medicine’s toughest challenges & problems. It is world’s most influential event which includes essential issues such as opioids, and new infectious diseases which are set to knock the healthcare system at a time when we need to ensure that everyone gets adequate care.
The summit attracts industry experts to disclose the latest innovations & developments in science, discuss controversial matters, and turn the healthcare system’s hurdles into new openings. The attendees recognize that not one individual or organization can solve the big and complex health care issues alone. All stakeholders involved in the healthcare ecosystem must collectively find solutions for the benefit of the patients.
You can register for the Forbes Healthcare Summit here
|Overview Forbes Healthcare Summit|
|Date||29th – 30th November 2017|
|Location||New York, NY the USA|
|Organizer and host||Organized by Forbes|
Check out: Top 10 digital health, ehealth, mHealth events USA | How they rate & which one to attend?
Who is the target audience
CEOs, CIOs, Medical Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Policymakers from FDA, Scientists, Patients, Healthcare Leaders, Venture Capitalists, Philanthropists, Pharmaceutical & Biotech Firms, IT Organizations
What is the program – Forbes Healthcare Summit
- Five Fixes for Healthcare
- Latest breakthroughs in science
- Solutions to controversial health issues
- Treating My Own Cancer
- What The Heck Does ‘Value’ Mean?
- Dissecting The Drug Dollar
- Facing The Opioid Epidemic
- Can Smartphones Save Psychiatry?
- Machine Medicine
- Riding Biology’s Innovation Wave
- Solving Health Inequality With Data
- Big Employers As The Laboratory For Health Innovation
- The Pharma All-Stars
- Challenges and Opportunities
- Cocktail Reception
- World’s Most Influential Healthcare Event (Better, Cheaper, Safer: Creating the Care we Deserve)
Some Speakers – Forbes Healthcare Summit
- Ian Read, Board Chairman & CEO at Pfizer
- Brenton Saunders, Chairman, President & CEO at Allergan Plc
- Leonard Schleifer MD PhD at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Patricia Harris, Immediate Past Chair & Board of Trustees at American Medical Association
- Carsten Brunn, Head of Pharmaceuticals (Americas) at Bayer
- Health 2.0 arranges networking reception which helps you to connect with experts and develop new connections.
- It also offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities for your start-up to get coverage to the most inventive community in healthcare.
No specific event but MarketConnect can be useful for start-ups
- MarketConnect is a powerful platform for connecting with top healthcare businesses or dealers with the most promising technology firms, or sellers to speed up the health tech purchasing process.
|Early Registration for US$ 1,495|
|After October 27, Registration for US$ 1,950|
Forbes Healthcare Summit allows you to showcase your ideas in healthcare technology.
Image credit: Forbes Healthcare Summit