StartUp Health Festival
The Startup Health Festival is the prominent health innovation event which gathers visionaries, policy makers, and Health Transformers under one roof. It has a common objective of improving the health and well-being of everyone in society. The festival organized in the course of the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference.
Startup Festival focuses on Health Missions, Beliefs & Mindsets, and Transformer Connections. It is an event where you get to experience of cordial discussions led by global industry leaders, demonstrations from Health Transformers, and brilliant deal-flow presentations. The festival also offers a chance to chat and network with the world’s leading stakeholders, investors, digital health experts, and entrepreneurs.
During the event, you get the opportunity to meet more than 60 StartUp Health Companies from 11 countries and discuss with world’s healthcare leaders.
It’s an invite-only event; you can apply for it here
|Overview StartUp Health Festival|
|Date||8th-9th January 2018|
|Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Organizer and host||Organized by StartUp Health|
Check out: Top 10 digital health, ehealth, mHealth events USA | How they rate & which one to attend?
Who is the target audience – StartUp Health Festival
Health Transformers, Innovators & Trendsetters, Digital health think tank, Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Founder/C-Suite from the StartUp Health, Academic institutes, Partners & Active investors in healthcare start-ups.
What is the program
- Access to Healthcare
- Cost zero moonsots
- Solutions to cure diseases
- Women’s Health
- Children’s Health
- Nutrition & Fitness program
- Brain Health discovery
- Mental Health & Well being
- Longevity mission
- Democratizing Fertility Care
- Health Transformer Mindset Workshop
- Health Transformation Showcases
- Accenture Health Tech Innovation Challenge
Note: New program will be added in this fall.
- Missions & Health transformation
- J. Craig Venter PhD, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman Human Longevity, Inc.
- Esther Dyson, Executive Founder at Way to Wellville
- Vinod Khosla, Khosla Ventures
- Bryan Roberts PhD, Partner at Venrock
- Dean Ornish, President & Founder at Preventive Medicine Research Institute
Special offers – StartUp Health Festival
- VIP lounge, Startup Festival arranges VIP lounge for delegates where you get a VIP access to StartUp Health’s Party.
- VIP Tables, It also has VIP tables where you can have Fireside chats and discussions with global healthcare leaders.
- Network at the StartUp Health Cafe
- Startup Showcase, where lead partners at Startup Health plan a pitch round.
|The StartUp Health Festival is an invitation-only event. You can apply for the event here|
Yes, in Startup Health Festival 2017 close to 175 entrepreneurs showcased their ideas & technologies.
Image credit: Startup Health Festival