mIXiii-BIOMED is leading event of Israel’s life science industry and positioned itself as the primary annual meeting place for members of Israel’s healthcare industry with their global colleagues. It offers participants and exhibitors to meet a wide range of industry speakers, do exciting and innovative company presentations, and exhibition & networking opportunities.
MIXiii-BIOMED attracts worldwide visitors who come to explore different innovations as well as experience the entrepreneurial spirit which is a supporter of Israel’s exciting life science community. It is the ideal platform to meet with a broad range of life science companies, who also seek a varied combination of partners, investors, and professional services.
Next edition of MIXiii Biomed is scheduled from 15th to 17th May 2018.
|Date||23rd – 25th May 2017|
|Location||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Organizer and host||Organized by IATI & Kenes Conferences|
Who is the target audience
Healthcare Providers, Local & Multinational companies, Venture Capitalists, Private Equity investors, Corporate and Institutional investors, Technology Experts, Licensing Executives, Business Development Executives, Universities, Government and Corporate Research scientists, Government Delegates
What is the program
- Aging, Technology & Robotics In The Digital World
- Robotics’ role in old age and featured innovations
- The impact of aging on population health and world economy
- Longevity: Genetics and epigenetics
- Precision diagnostics and medicine
- Regenerative and cell therapy
- Robotics and aging
- Age-related diseases: Cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, diabetes, CHF, hypertension
- Health IT, digital health and cyber security
- Continuum of care for the elderly patient
- From academia to industry as related to aging and age-related issues
- A focus on aging
Want your event listed, simply contact us
- The Promise of Immuno-oncology
- Neurological Disorders
- Personalized Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
- Listen to your Aching Heart
- Health IT
- Early Stage Challenges and Opportunities
- Start-up Competition
- Robotics’ Role in Healthcare
- The New “Kids” on the block – Microbiome & Gene Editing and Gene Therapy
- From Academia Research to Industry
- Dr. Arie Belldegrun, Chairman, President & CEO at Kite Pharma
- David Revcolevschi Partner at Paul Hastings
- Jason Coloma, Vice President & Global Head at Roche Partnering Oncology
- Deborah DiSanzo, General Manager at IBM Watson Health
- Dr. Eran Eden, CEO and Co-Founder at MeMed
- Group Reservation, If you do group reservation (10 rooms or more) then you can avail a discount on the rates.
|Registrations For Biomed 2018 is not yet open. Rates will be published in the near future.|
Yes, Biomed allows you to showcase products in healthcare technology. Israeli and international digital health companies exhibit during the event.
Image credit: mIXiii-BIOMED