SXSW Health & Wellness Track
SXSW Health & Wellness conference brings all stakeholders from the industry and concentrates on innovations that build the ecosystem of everyone to enhance health and wellness in the societies where we are living & prevailing. It devotes itself for facilitating innovative people achieve their goals and organizes annual conference & festivals.
SXSW Health & Wellness conference provides you an opportunity to meet the global professionals, learn the best practices and build a secure network. It includes and features a range of topics that allow visitors to discover what’s next in the worlds of showbiz, culture, and technology. SXSW proves that the most unexpected innovations happen when diverse topics and individuals come together.
You can register for the conference here
|Overview SXSW Health & Wellness Track|
|Date||9th -18th March 2018|
|Location||Austin, TX, USA|
|Exhibitors||More than 300 (entire festival)|
|Speakers||More than 500 (entire festival)|
|Organizer and host||Organized by SXSW|
Check out: Top 10 digital health, ehealth, mHealth events USA | How they rate & which one to attend?
Who is the target audience
CEOs and Founders, Healthcare providers, Medical and Nurse Staff, Patient, Policy makers, Healthcare Experts, Innovators, Designers, Entrepreneurs, and Investors
What is the program
- Women’s Health: More Than Fertility
- Training the Newest Gen of Docs & Crisis
- Consumer Wearables & Research Converge
- Advocating Virtual Reality & Gaming in Hospitals
- Can I Trust My AI Therapist?
- Collaborative Innovation in Digital Health Age
- Design + Science: Discovering Better Medicines, Faster
- Embrace Digital Disruption to Reinvent Healthcare
- Empowering Women’s Health with FHIR
- How Tech Improves Health & Self-Care?
- How Do We Prevent a Diabetes Avalanche?
- Mental Health Crisis: New Technological Solutions
- Merging Senior Care and Technology at Home
- Personalized Medicine: Trends, Challenges & Future
- Rapid Medical Device Innovation Meet Up
- Taking Personal Genomics Mainstream
- Teen Mental Health: Can Tech-based Innovation Help?
- Use Behavior Change Science to Improve Your Health
- Wellness or Else: Privacy in Workplace Wellness
- Accidental Entrepreneur
- Affordable Healthcare in America
- Capability, Comfort, Calm- High quality Healthcare
- Data Exchange For Good
- How Virtual Reality Transforms Illness?
- How Social Connection Can Heal Us?
- The Future Body:Modulating the Nervous System
- Why Aren’t We Shopping for Health Care?
- Yoga for Everybody
- Dr. Karen Nelson, President at J Craig Venture Institute
- Dave Asprey, Founder & CEO at Bulletproof 360
- Alisa Vitti, Founder at FLOliving.com
- Jessica Richman, CEO at uBiome
- Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman and CEO at Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Launch Start-up Competition, Selling your Digital Health Start-up
- Society of Physician Entrepreneurs Meet Up
- Start-up & tech sector
Yes, SXSW organizes exhibition to showcase your idea & designs.
Image credit: SXSW Health & Wellness conference